WMOX Agenda - Wednesday October 27, 2010
I will be coming over from the 'burbs of Brandon in the am to join the Morning Show crew. As usual we have a full agenda which no doubt will change by the morning or during the show. Here are some of the things on the agenda for the morning:
- We have a guest during the 7:20 am segment. Ray Griggs director of the film, I Want Your Money will join us. (see review posted earlier)
- Thoughts on the election next week. What will it say for 2012 and beyond? How does the Tea Party factor in?
- Are we heading towards a double dip recession? Latest thoughts on the economic recovery including the truck index, the unemployment rate and the first look at 3rd quarter GDP.
- What is driving the foreclosure paperwork process? More importantly what are the long term impacts of this?
- Why is business especially small business not hiring? What does it take to create jobs?
Is there any value in another stimulus (i.e. job creation program? What are the results of the stimulus?
- Why are so many of Obama's team leaving the White House early?
- The coming tax increases in 2011 due to the expiration of the Bush tax cuts.
- Liberals lack understanding of basic economics. Surprise?!
- What is behind the explosion of interest in Hayek's Road to Serfdom and similar works
Book picks, Karl Rove's Courage and Consequences, Niall Ferguson's The Ascent of Money and Warren Kozak biography of General LeMay, LeMay.
- What ever listeners which to talk about.
Looking forward to talking to the folks in Meridian
- The Professor