WMOX Agenda - September 1, 2010
I will be coming over from the 'burbs of Brandon in the am to join the Morning Show crew. As usual we have a full agenda which no doubt will change by the morning or during the show. Here are some of the things on the agenda for the morning:
- The end of the combat phase in Iraq. Thoughts on the President's Oval Office speech and the impact of the invasion.
- Are we heading towards a double dip recession? Latest thoughts on the economic recovery including the truck index and the second look at GDP for 2nd quarter. Also, what is really behind the dismal home sales numbers.
- Why is business especially small business not hiring?
- What should we make of the latest moves by the Fed to increase the money supply?
- Is there any value in another stimulus program? What are the results of the stimulus?
- The coming tax increases in 2011 due to the expiration of the Bush tax cuts.
- Liberals lack understanding of basic economics. Surprise?!
- What do the primary results tells us about the November mid-term elections?
- What is behind the explosion of interest in Hayek's Road to Serfdom and similar works
- How is that interest feeding the Tea Party movement and events like the Beck rally.
- A couple of book picks, Niall Ferguson's The Ascent of Money and Warren Kozak biography of General LeMay, LeMay.
- What ever listeners which to talk about.
WMOX now has streaming video and audio so tune in online if outside the airwaves of Meridian. I have link on my website if you want to log on and join the discussion. We start at 6:15 am cdt and run till just before 10 am cdt. We also have some show archives there.
Looking forward to talking to the folks in Meridian
- The Professor