WMOX Agenda - Thursday December 10, 2009
I will be coming over from the 'burbs of Brandon in the am to join the Morning Show crew. As usual we have a full agenda which no doubt will change by the morning or during the show. Here are some of the other things on the agenda for the morning:
- Guest during the 8:20 am segment we will have another installment of the Heritage Hour. James Carafano will return to discuss the latest with AfPak (that's government speak for Afghanistan and Pakistan).
- Report from Newt Gingrich's Real Job Summit in Jackson last week.
- Stimulus round three is being discussed. If you liked cash for clunkers you will love the latest cash for caulkers. Also, looks like the latest piggy bank to be robbed is unspent or returned TARP funds.
- The latest in the health care debate - the politics and economics as this approaches a showdown in the Senate.
- What are the flaws in Medicare?
- Health care reform and the impact on insurance rates and Federal spending and the states.
- What does the latest unemployment rate and GDP tell us?
- Are we in the beginning of a recovery or is it artificial due to the stimulus spending?
- How is stimulus money been spent in Mississippi?
- Tracking the jobs "created or saved" due to the stimulus.
- What ever listeners which to talk about.
Looking forward to talking to the folks in Meridian.
- The Professor